Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Best Option To Resign Your Boat-Marine Upholstery



Ever since I was a young kid, my family has taken me to Florida for vacation every summer. It was so different from where we originally lived that we always made sure to appreciate everything in the Sunshine State. From going to theme parks and water parks to other main attractions, there was never a dull moment. However, my favorite part of going on that vacation has always been going on boat rides. I went on my first boat on a tour when I was 11 years old. I remember that it was the most frightening, yet exciting, experience of my life and ever since then, I've developed a passion for boats.
            I was determined to save up all the money that I could and put it towards buying my very own boat sometime in the future. Year after year, I had to hold myself back from impulse shopping, I rarely went out with my friends whenever it required money, and I got my first job at 16. I continued to watch my money grow for a while until I had enough to buy a water vehicle.
            I did not have enough to buy a brand new boat, so I had to go for an old, used one which ended up being less than perfect. The previous owner had clearly disregarded his maintenance because the boat was in worse shape than it should have been in, but since it was the only thing I could afford, I prepared to do a lot of work to it.
            After many hours of manual labor of buffing, polishing, waxing and repainting the body, I was finally ready to get to the interior. The main thing that needed work was the seats where the marine vinyl was scratched up and cracked. This seemed a little bit tricky to me because I couldn't go to any random store to pick up boat vinyl: I had to find the most high quality marine upholstery. I asked various boat owners if they ever had the need to replace their boat vinyl and, luckily, they suggested All Vinyl Fabrics.
            They had the widest selection of marine vinyl I had ever seen! I had expected to see only a few standard colors such as red, blue, white and black, but instead, I saw every hue of every color. There were so many to pick from that I made sure to spend a good couple of hours so I could make the right decision.
            In the end, I purchased yards of the crimson marine vinyl that they sold. When I finished up retouching my boat and I was finally able to bring people in it, everyone complimented me on the interior work I had done: they all agreed that the color and quality of the marine upholstery made my boat look vibrant and brand new.






1 comment: